In today's kitchen design, pull-out cabinets basket are one of the common devices. Pull-out basket needs to be operated with drawer slides. The quality of the drawer slides determines the service life and quality of the basket drawer.
Therefore, when selecting and installing hardware such as slide rails, you must be more careful, otherwise it will not only bring troubles to the kitchen, but also cause some failures.
First of all, let's find out what kinds of cabinet baskets the will have.
- Drawer basket: As the name implies, its appearance is like a drawer. The metal lattice inside the basket is dense and can hold cups, dishes, etc.
- Bowl and dish basket: This basket is mainly used for storing bowls and dishes. Usually, this basket is integrated with the basket on the hearth, and there is a water baffle under it to prevent water from dripping onto the cabinet.
- Stove Drawer Basket: It is usually under the stove. This part is designed as a basket-pulling, which stores dishes and pans that are not commonly used. Even if friends come to join family party occasionally, it can help you easily take the tableware for entertainment.
- Blind Corner Basket: If you want to put things in an orderly way without wasting the space on the corner of the cabinet, you must use this kind of angle Swing Tray cabinet organizer. Its large size makes it easier to take things.
Only when these kinds of baskets are clear can we choose the appropriate cabinet basket slide rails.
- According to the needs of kitchen cabinets to buy the drawer slides model.
The length of the drawer slides and the requirements for kitchen cabinet basket are important considerations.
If you want to put heavy things in the basket, you should pay great attention to the bearing weight of the basket sliders and the number of pulling times that the sliders can bear under the condition of bearing weight.
- Internal structure
The bearing structure inside the slide rail is directly related to its bearing capacity. At present, there are ball bearing drawer slides and silicon wheel drawer slides on the market.
The ball bearing drawer slides automatically removes dust and dirt on the slide rail through the rolling of steel balls, thus ensuring the cleanness of the slide rail and preventing dirt from entering the interior and affecting its sliding function.
At the same time, the steel ball can diffuse the acting force to all sides, thus ensuring the stability of the basket in the horizontal and vertical directions.
- Bearing Capacity
The quality of slide rail directly affects the bearing capacity of drawer. The load-bearing capacity of the basket can be detected by the following methods.
Pull out the basket completely, press the outer edge of the front of the basket by hand, and observe the forward inclination of the basket from the side.
The smaller the forward inclination, the stronger the load-bearing capacity of the basket.
- Pay attention to the structure and materials of basket sliders.
It is the best that the sliding rail can be integrally linked with the basket and the cabinet wall, followed by the three-point connection, and it should be separable.
For cabinet basket drawer slides, inferior materials have a fatal impact on the quality. When you choose drawer slides, carefully understand the materials used to make the slide rails.
The heavier the drawer slides, the higher the hardness, and the better the quality.
- Installation Test
A good cabinet pull-out basket drawer slides has little resistance when pushing and pulling, and when the drawer slides are pulled to the end, the basket will not fall off or tip over.
You can also pull out the basket at the scene and press on it with your hand to see if it is loose and if there is a loud sound.
At the same time, you need to push and pull the basket several times to determine where the resistance and resilience appear and whether it is smooth in the process of pulling.
You may interest,