- Three-layer plastic tool box can be folded to save space
- Layered and divided design of large and small partitions to accommodate various large and small tools
- Makes it easy to find the tools you need
- Screw boxes provided to store screws and small parts and prevent loss
Sturdy and Durable
- Frosted handles increase friction and prevent hand slippage
- Thick stainless steel metal locks are durable and strong
- Compartment connected to the box body through reinforced support bar and rivets
Rich Usage Scenarios
- Suitable for home emergency repairs, plumbing repairs, electrician repairs, mechanical repairs, car trunks, offices, and more
Safety and Security
- Plastic storage box made of environmentally friendly, food-grade PP materials
- Sealed and isolated, dust-proof, moisture-proof, and light-proof
- Compartment inside the box connected with a reinforced support rod, closely integrated with the load-bearing capacity, and not easy to deform
Satisfactory Shopping Experience
- Customer-first principle
- Contact us for any problems encountered during purchase or use
I purchased this box for the tools used to make traditional Lithuanian Easter Eggs. The box (even at 14″) has a fairly small footprint and fits inside a kitchen cabinet. My box holds quite a bit: 24 bottles of food-safe dye, 2 6″ cast-iron pans with silicone grips, 2 induction mats, 3 sets of tongs, one box of pencils, one box of steel pins and a few other random items. The compartments are sized rather well and would suit a variety of projects. When the box is in the open position, it is easy to access all items on the expanded trays and is convenient to use in a tight work area. When opening the lid for working, the handle has a tendency to hang so that some fiddling is required to lay the box lid flat. I intend to fix this with a little velcro on the handle so that it “sticks” to the box while opening. I would highly recommend this box for projects, crafts or lightweight tools. I will likely acquire another for my electronics/arduino tools and supplies because of the proportions of the divided compartments.
Wanted something to carry around my miniatures and paint supplies and it fits the bill perfectly.Solid when closed and good usage of space.
The small bens can be adjusted for larger items. Very nice. Plenty of storage space in the bottom for tools.
bought this to use for firearm cleaning kit. perfect size, with enough individual compartments to organize cleaning equipment. seems to be well built, but only time will tell. the latches on tool boxes are usually a weak spot, the first thing to break. hoping these latches hold up. it’s a very nice looking tool box. i like the orange and black color. i would recommend this to a friend.