12-100Pcs Stainless Steel T Shape Repair Mending Plate
- [MATERIAL] – Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel, good rust resistance. These mending metal plates are durable, not easy to rust, stable and durable. Brushed surface finish for enhanced corrosion protection. Provides a metallic surface with a soft luster.
- [EASY to INSTALL] – With mounting holes, 0.2″ (5mm) hole diameter. The hole diameter is tested to make the force more uniform. The screw holes of this flat T bracket are designed as countersunk holes. After installation, the screws will not protrude, which is more beautiful, and will not scratch your hands.
- [APPLICATIONS] – These t flat corner braces can be applied in many different places to enforce flat angle joints and strengthen the firmness of components, such as wooden chests, desks, tables, screens, window, shelves, and bed frames.
- 39mm*39mm*0.9mm ; 1.5″*1.5″*0.04″; Pack: 100 pcs
- 50mm*50mm*0.8mm ; 2″*2″*0.04″; Pack: 80 pcs
- 60mm*60mm*0.8mm ; 2.4″*2.4″*0.04″; Pack: 60 pcs
- 80mm*80mm*0.8mm ; 3.1″*3.1″*0.04″; Pack: 40 pcs
- 120mm*120mm*1.8mm ; 4.7″*4.7″*0.07″; Pack: 12 pcs
Linda Jager –
Very good quality to these brackets. Clean cuts with a good finish and sufficient screws provided. Used to reinforce our entertainment center.
Davis, Shane E. –
The joint brace is very nice. Had a line protecting cover. The screws are average. The size was spot on. The dimensions were correct.
Diana Wood –
They are exactly as described
Simple and basic hardware. Functions as desired.
these are not your typical zinc-coated brackets – they are full-on stainless-steel (magnets will not stick to them), and they look much nicer compared to the zinc-coated brackets… no sharp edges, holes are drilled perfectly without burrs – and are the same thickness as zinc-coated brackets of the same size…
Taylor A –
Good quality, worked very well.
Al Dell –
This utilitarian mending plate comes with a very nice finish on the exposed side. This side and finish is protected during shipping by a thin protective film. I did not know that this feature was part of the product description.If I could make one suggestion, the installation screws included are a nice touch, no pun intended, but it would have been better to give the buyer a choice ranging from 1/2 inch to 1″.I would also recommend that the seller give a choice to the buyer as to the gauge of the metal used to make the product.My suggestions aside, the product has well served its and my purpose and is superior in quality to what was expected. At the price paid, it is a very good value.A.D.
Tracy Stroud –
Perfect bracket/brace for hanging my birdhouses. Good quality and price. Will buy again.
Jerry R Sneed –
Are use these for a wooden American flag project they come covered in plastic to protect them peel the plastic off they almost look like chrome
Screws are a different alloy than the brackets. The screws darker and have a bluish tint and are ferromagnetic so they are not stainless 304 alloy.The brackets are definitely stainless but are lighter gauge than found in hardware stores. But are fine for my application.