12-Pack Solid Steel Floating Shelf Brackets, Hidden Floating Wall Shelf Support Bracket for Floating Wood Shelves
- Package Content: 12-Pack Floating Shelf Brackets
- Made of Cold Rolled Steel matte black/white powder coated design, widely used in home and office areas.
- Ingenious design creates the illusion that your shelf is floating, enhance the flexibility of space.
Heavy duty welded construction so won’t bend or break
- Quick and easy installation, just simply drill a hole in the shelf to fit the diameter of the rod and screw into the wall
Pipe diameter: 10mm / 0.4″
HOW TO USE BLIND SHELF SUPPORTS:
- STEP 1: Place your first hidden bracket against the wall, using a spirit level to make sure it’s level. Mark the fixing-hole positions with a pencil.
- STEP 2: Using the pencil marks, drill holes into the wall. Always choose screws or fittings that are suitable for the material of your wall. Screw the bracket into place.
- STEP 3: Slide the shelf onto the bracket to check that it’s level (use the spirit level to make sure). Once you’re happy with the position of this shelf and the way it looks,
slide it back off the bracket so that you can position the rest of the brackets.
- STEP 4: Once all the brackets are in place,
slide the shelves on and fix into place with the small screws provided with the shelf, using the pre-drilled holes on the underside of each shelf.
Worked perfectly for our project!
Amzn Custmr 7749b –
The black enamel causes the post diameter to be larger than advertised. I had to sand the enamel off and get to bare metal in order to get it in the hole size advertised. Once it fit in the hole it works as advertised.
Did the job loved the price
The brackets themselves worked great. The screws and anchors on the other hand were worthless. They did not hold and the screws didnЃft have any grip into the anchor. I ended up buying my own from Home Depot.
Burke Urban –
Get ready to buy an expensive new drill bit!
Chad Lane –
Do yourself a favor and pick up some self driving anchors and screws. The provided anchors are terrible. Otherwise brackets are great.
Mt. Bike Skier –
these were perfect for what i did. plenty strong
Sheryl P. Bordelon –
The anchors supplied are worthless! After all that work, IЃfm having to rip them out and go buy ones that will actually grab onto the screws!
Easy to install. Used it for a floating shelf look.
The actual brackets are nice and sturdy, but the included hardware is absolute trash! Get your own anchors and screws and youЃfll have no trouble installing these.