410 Stainless Steel #8 x 1/2” to 1-1/2” Self Drilling Tek Screw Assortment Kit, Black Oxide, Modified Truss Head, 190PCS Assorted Size Self Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
- ✔Head Type: Modified Truss Head; Drive Type: Phillips; Point Type: #2.
- ✔Screw Type: #8 Black Self Drilling Screws Assortment Kit.(#8 for 3mm carbon steel sheet to avoid breaking off. Min Breaking Torque-2.8N.M)
- ✔Sizes: #8 x 1/2”,#8 x 5/8”,#8 x 3/4”,#8 x 1”,#8 x 1-1/4”,#8 x 1-1/2” Self Drilling Screws(Each Head).
- ✔Made of 100% 410 Stainless Steel and with Black Oxide coating, giving the screws an excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- ✔Self-drilling screws (sometimes called self tapping screws) speed up the fastening process for many applications, including sheet metal roofing, steel framing, secure wood, plastic, metal and brick together, self-drilling makes pre-drilling unnecessary.
I’m in the insurance restoration business she’ll never know what size screw you’re gonna use thank you
This was a nice purchase for the price you can¡¯t loose, I have used a few of different sizes and they work just fine
Overall this assortment is very nice. The screws have held up well to impact and drill drivers so far. It¡¯s nice to have a an assortment of lengths for various projects around the house in one place
Great price and something you will need to use when doing repairs around the house
Nice assortment of the most used sizes. Would like to see them in different colors like white and black for certain projects. I used some of the flat head and round head screws . Worked great with no breaking or stripping .
As expected. Excellent replenishment buy. SS at this value is amazing.
stainless, nice kit, incredible assortment, amazing value…what is there not to love here?I own lots of kits of this maker, all high qualitydont hesitate to buy, saves a lot of trips to the big box store!
Exactly what was expected. The silly screwdriver that was included is a #3 philips and the screws are #2. Not the reason I bought the screws.
These will break at the head if the metal is too thick, sheet metal & aluminum.