Magnetic Door Stopper Stainless Steel, Adhesive Door Stops Heavy Duty Magnetic Door Holder Strong Magnetic Floor Door Stop Wall Mounted Door Catches Outdoor Retainer Catch
- Multifunctional: The door stopper can be mounted vertically to the floor or horizontally to a flat baseboard. Work as a door bumper to prevent the door from slamming from the wind.
- Powerful Magnetic Force: Often working with magnets, the monolithic magnet is strong enough to hold and catch the door in a home or office environmen even in a heavy wind.
- Soft-Catch Design: Innovative soft-catch function, the small round receptor section with spring-loaded, let your doors close softly and gently slows the movement of doors and rear.
- Rustproof and Durable: The magnetic door stopper with concealed screw style is constructed of high-quality brushed stainless steel, solid, and rust-proof, ensuring quality and longevity in wet environments.
- Technique: Use NdFeb magnet and 3M strong adhesive，the wind is not easy to shake, effectively reduce the door shaking noise, quiet environment.
- Material: Selection of 304 stainless steel or zinc alloy, hard material is not easy to rust.
- Personality Design: Dual-use installation, a variety of installation ways, to meet different needs, invisible screw hole design firm beautiful, durable.
- Step 1：Drill a 28mm-32mm depth hole on the wall with an electric drill, install expansion bolt and tighten nut.
- Step 2：Twist long part to take out the base plate, then screw the door stop into the expansion bolt.
- Step 3：Find the appropriate position and drill 3 screws to fix the base plate.
- Step 4：Check whether the screw are tightened and the installation is complete.
Product is exactly as photos show.You get both screws and double-sided tape to fix both elements to the floor and to the door.My doors have a strong spring, so I was quite worried that the magnet wouldn’t be strong enough to keep the door open. I was positively surprised to see that it worked with no issues!
Like the adhesive pads, found getting the flap on floor pad to stay upright to screw down a fiddle.Looks good when installed though.
Darren Maher –
Used this for a new solid wood door, in the kitchen with tiled floor and upstands, with under floor heating, so no drilling.Easy to instal 2 screws on door and 3m pad to floor, works a treat, and the base plate has a slight rounded edges and is low profile, so is not a trip hazard or uncomfortable under foot.
Mr R Webb –
Easy to install using the adhesive pads. Fitted on a door that is flush to a wall, this always stops the door & prevents the handle hitting the wall. Nice sturdy finish, looks good.
Easy to use. I didn¡¯t screw the stoppers to the floor or door I just used the sticky pads provided and so far they have stayed put perfectly.
Bat lover –
We got this to stop the door hitting the fridge on the kitchen. It does the job, very pleased with the item. The magnet works perfectly; the part on the door is slightly starting to come away but is easily fixable.
Bought as we wanted something to stop a door hitting new fitted wardrobes, but didn¡¯t want to fix anything to the wardrobes or anything that stuck up that you could stub your toe on. These are perfect as they fix to the floor and sit flush with the carpet.