2-Pack Clip-on Panel Desk Partition Support Brackets Clips
- 【Material】: The brackets are constructed from durable Aluminum Alloy, making them resistant to corrosion and rust. This ensures that they will maintain their quality and longevity, providing reliable support for your workspaces.
- 【Stylish Design】: The brackets feature a Bead Blasted Finish that not only looks great but also helps to prevent rust and wear. This sleek design adds a touch of style and sophistication to any workspace.
- 【Versatile Applications】: The top clamp is designed to secure wooden, glass, or acrylic partitions, while the bottom clamp can be attached to the top of cubicle walls, providing a sturdy and stable support system.
- Body size& Open range: 45*35-70mm / 1.8*1.4″-2.8″
- Clip size: 33*45*60mm / 1.3*1.8*2.4″
- Product height: 115mm / 4.4″
Package content: Desk Partition Support Brackets Clips*2, enough 25mm/1″ screws.
ease of use and price
Works as expected. Holds tight. Looks good.
K C –
No damage to cubicle wall. Plus, the manufacturer provides fast customer service when there was a missing piece. We ordered these for an office with essential workers so our workstations would meet safety protocol with Covid. We purchased the clamps to fit AmeriLux 6mm 4′ x 8′ Clear Polycarbonate Twinwall Panels that we cut into 3, 16Ѓh sections. We used 3 clamps per 8Ѓf section. The 4×8 panel was $40 (Cut into 3 sections), so for each cubicle extender, we projected $74 each ($60 for clamps and $14 for the plastic cut section).
This product arrived promptly, instructions were easy to follow, simple to assemble and the finishis high quality. Blends well in the office environment, very professional and classy looking.
Stephen Houtz –
I am using this as the center brace on the plexiglass that will separate me, sitting at the keyboard, from my voice students, standing at the end of the piano. I had already purchased two similar but self-standing supports, and this one is in the center, just to add some stability. While I love the design of these supports, and they work quiet well for my purposes, I spent far too much time trying different configurations to get it together. Finally I went back to the page on Vadania, and figured it out from there. It would have been nice even to have the pictures that appear on the Vadania site printed and included with the support.
Tom L. –
These clamps made it very easy to install on cubicles.