2-Pack Shower Grab Bar for Bathroom
- High Quality Material – Made of 304 Stainless Steel:
- Ensures maximum strength and safety
- Offers corrosion resistance for long-term use
- Multipurpose Design for Versatile Use:
- Can be used as a shower handle, towel holder, or clothes hanger
- Ideal for bathtubs, showers, and bathrooms to prevent slips and falls
- Suitable for seniors, kids, injured individuals, and even people with disabilities
- Easy Installation:
- Comes with 6 stainless steel screws for secure and permanent installation
- No need to worry about the handle coming off
- Durable and Long-lasting:
- Can support up to 500lbs without compromising its structure
- Provides peace of mind and a safer bathing experience
- A premium grab bar for bathrooms that is built to last
These bars are incredibly amazing. I got them to install in parents shower (overseas) and they were incredibly sturdy and strong. I was not expecting such an amazing piece of metal. I am not sure if there is an elder strong enough to bend or mess these up. I recommend these if u need bars for small spaces or just something to bail you out while u can get real expensive ones. These were perfect for my parents who are getting up there in age. I totally loved these ??!
The bars themselves seem to be of reasonable quality and finishing.These are not as heavy weight as some others I have installed but they are decent for the price.But the wall anchors and even the screws included are of poor quality. The plastic wall anchors bend and break when trying to insert into the hole you drilled. The instructions tell you the size drill bit to use so that isn’t the problem. They are just so soft and cheap they break and bend.And even the screws are poor quality. Some had deformed heads where the slots were off center and were not useable.Use your own anchors and screws and you will be better off – but the price is pretty low for this item so it’s still worth it.
I used drywall screws instead. They worked better.
reno buyer –
what’s really needed would be a simple note in the instruction sheet as to what drill bit size for drilling though granite. Trial and error is NOT the solution The grab bars are not as thick as more expensive models but are more than adequate once installed. Good product
Sal G. –
Works well for the price.
Cheap but ok. I’m using it in my bathroom.
Very thin compared to name brand, but served my purpose. I just needed a handle because my ceramic towell rack is right where people want to grab while getting in and out of shower tub. This was placed so they grab it. It is flimsy compared to my “official name brand safety grab bars”. These were 1/4 the price, so no complaints here. Installation was easy.
Ron Kolecki –
good deal and fast shipping
Dana Evans –
Purchased and installed last weekend. Overall, these are not as sturdy as the Delta brand that I installed a few weeks ago. The main issue I have with the product are the screws. I drilled pilot holes and used a normal screw driver to install the screws. One of the screw heads broke off! I am not that strong! Since there are two other complete screws on this end and it is used more for balance that lifting, I am leaving it as is. It will make a mess on the wall to try to remove the broken screw. However, it does make me concerned about the overall strength of the screws and would certainly not use these for full body weight loads.