2 Pcs Window Locks, Sliding Security Windows Locks With Key, Window Security Bars for Vertical&Horizontal Slide Door, Adjustable Security Locks For Child Home Bedroom and Office
- Fits in narrow places, great for patio doors, sliding glass doors, sliding windows, etc.
- Removable design for easy installation and maintenance.
- Constructed of sturdy and strong aluminum alloy.
- Key handle with plastic cover for comfortable grip and durability.
- Inner rubber pad prevents scratching damage.
- Provides a great solution for keeping windows opened or closed while protecting the safety of your family.
- No screws or tools required.
- Fits tracks up to 1/2 inches (12.7 mm) wide maximum.
- Can be installed without the black rubber on tracks up to 5/8 inches (15.875 mm) wide maximum.
- Track thickness no greater than 5/8 inches (15.875 mm).
- Includes 2 locks and keys.
- Wide Range of Spacing Adjustment–Adjustable about 8-55mm, suitable for most families of the push-pull window, adjust the appropriate spacing after the slot can be tightened.
- Stainless Steel Material–Thickened material, thick screw rod, strong and durable.
- Equipped with Plastic Soft Rubber Pad–Scratch-resistant and wear-resistant to protect the shape of the window.
Very satisfied with these window locks! We needed something to keep our 3 year old from opening his window and these are perfect!
Showing very good.
We had previously used a single locking window lock on our storm windows. The double locking mechanisms are 1000% better than a single lock. Moreover, the tracks are less damaged when there are two points of pressure. Super product!
Elijah Smith –
These locks give me a sense of safety. Thank you.
They were a pain to put on these crap 50+ year old windows. But seems like a great and sturdy product. At least I can have my windows secure. They’re so old and warped, one of them can’t even engage the lock. These ease a lot of my paranoia
This model holds better on windows that have a plastic window frame.
I live on the ground floor of an apartment complex and I feel much safer leaving my windows open having those there. I will probably keep them on all my windows for year-round security purposes not just when I open my windows for fresh air. They are easy to use and I guess if you ever lose the key to them, which each one comes with their own key you can always use a large hex key.