2 Pcs Window Locks, Sliding Security Windows Locks With Key, Window Security Bars for Vertical&Horizontal Slide Door, Adjustable Security Locks For Child Home Bedroom and Office
- Fits in narrow places, great for patio doors, sliding glass doors, sliding windows, etc.
- Removable design for easy installation and maintenance.
- Constructed of sturdy and strong aluminum alloy.
- Key handle with plastic cover for comfortable grip and durability.
- Inner rubber pad prevents scratching damage.
- Provides a great solution for keeping windows opened or closed while protecting the safety of your family.
- No screws or tools required.
- Fits tracks up to 1/2 inches (12.7 mm) wide maximum.
- Can be installed without the black rubber on tracks up to 5/8 inches (15.875 mm) wide maximum.
- Track thickness no greater than 5/8 inches (15.875 mm).
- Includes 2 locks and keys.
- Wide Range of Spacing Adjustment–Adjustable about 8-55mm, suitable for most families of the push-pull window, adjust the appropriate spacing after the slot can be tightened.
- Stainless Steel Material–Thickened material, thick screw rod, strong and durable.
- Equipped with Plastic Soft Rubber Pad–Scratch-resistant and wear-resistant to protect the shape of the window.
This model holds better on windows that have a plastic window frame.
Fotobum 1 –
We have evaporative coolers here in the Southwest, which work through a dual motor system, a blower motor which allows cooled air to flow through the house, and the second motor sits in the water at the bottom of the pan and pushes the water through a tubing system which then adds moisture to all the pads. Highly cost effective, better for the environment, and great for adding moisture back into the air.Anyways, the system requires windows to be open for the cooling to work through the house, and on many of the windows that are open we have bars to prevent break-ins, but a particular window did not. I did not want to obstruct my view of the mountains. therefore no bars installed. It required me to close and lock the window every night, which can be a pain sometimes, because your just downright tired.This window lock is nice and hefty and locks easily with no issues, or destruction. The rubber insert is nice and thick, which will probably require to be tighten over time. The lock threads are nice and smooth and it was easy to install and doesn’t move anywhere. No extruding metal, sharp edges or anything out of the ordinary. works as intended and comes in a pack of 4.
RAD Airbrush –
This product is easy and efficient! Definitely recommended!
I have a 2 year old that learned how to open the windows. These things worked like a charm. Easily installed, remove the key and now he can’t get the window open more than a couple inches.
I live on the ground floor of an apartment complex and I feel much safer leaving my windows open having those there. I will probably keep them on all my windows for year-round security purposes not just when I open my windows for fresh air. They are easy to use and I guess if you ever lose the key to them, which each one comes with their own key you can always use a large hex key.
Dan Mazzaferro –
These window locks are well-made. Each lock comes with its own key so that you can move them easier. Unfortunately, you must carefully measure your window tracks as it turns out that these will not work for my style of window. Make sure you have a good track on your windows to attach them to. These would work good for sliding glass doors.
Easy on and off while still being secure
Easy to put up and were the perfect solution. Used them so we could crack the window at night and still have it lock
Natalie J. Konan –
Great option to use with ground floor window AC’s