20-Pack Shelf Brackets White, Metal L Brackets for Shelves
- 【 DIY Shelving Brackets】 You can match all kinds of boards with these l shelf brackets to style your wall shelves in your workshop, kitchen, garage, laundry room and turn your shelving system into industrial farmhouse rustic looks.
- 【Holds More Weight 】Pack of 20 shelf brackets for you to add more brackets to holds more weight easily. These heavy duty metal shelf brackets can hold up to 60 lbs/30 kg per pair (2 Pcs).
- 【Screws Included 】The floating shelf brackets set comes with screws for wall and board. You can easily install these brackets for wood shelves in a short time.
- Powder Coated for Rust Protection – White coated finish, Anti-corrosion and rustproof , durable and long lasting design. White screw is perfectly matched with the color of brackets.
- Beveled holes design – Rounded cornner for protection and good-looking. Beveled holes design for screw locked tightly. 20 pcs per pack is able to support more and heavier wood for display purpose.
- Muliti-size Available – 3*4″ 75*100mm/4*5″ 100*125mm/6*6″ 125*150mm/6*8″ 150*200mm/8*10″ 200mm*250mm
If you are looking for a cheap, easy way of putting up shelves in a garage or storage room, these are the best.
Was as advertised
Henry Wolford –
These are very well made for something so inexpensive. I bought 20 for what I would have had to pay for maybe eight where I live. They have some reinforcing bends at the screw holes, which really helps with their strength. The weight list is likely on the conservative side. I used the screws included, into half inch plywood, and I was able to lay on the shelf when done. I had four brackets holding a seven foot shelf, and I weigh about 220 pounds. No problems.
tim e. –
These are stronger than the ones at the big box stores, and they also include the screws which was a bonus.