20 Pcs Aged Brushed Brass Handle Modern Minimalist Cabinet Pull Drawer Handle Wardrobe Cabinet Hardware
- Special Brushed Brass plating – It is not gold color, but a very Unique Dark Brass color. VADANIA pull handles are with special plating process ,anti-rust and anti-corroded, and with comfortable touch feeling.
- Multiple sizes & Easy installation – Can be applied to a variety of cabinets, wardrobes, drawers, closets.You can install it easily by yourself with fun & creativity. Matching screws required for installation are also included.
- High Quality – Rergy cabinet handle is made of high-quality zinc alloy with classic brushed brass finish, light in texture, durable, delicate in touch, and easy to install. The corners are treated with arcs, which is relatively safe for children.
Perfect service – We will patiently answer you if you have any questions. If you are not satisfied with our item, please contact us and we would help you solve it better. Don’t hesitate. Just buy it.
- Step 1: Measure the distance between mounting holes for the handle.
- Step 2: drill the screw mounting hole with an appropriately sized drill bit.
- Step 3: Thread the screw holes from the back of the plate to the front and insert the screws into the handle.
- Do not use the day water, sulfuric acid, acid wash the surface.
- Do not use polishing machine, polishing this product.
- Do not arbitrarily change the product hole distance, so as not to cause unnecessary damage.
- Do not change the parts of the product, so as not to cause product damage.
- Please use according to the bearing capacity of the product to avoid unnecessary losses caused by excessive load.
Great,a pleasant shopping experience.
Charlie C. –
Quality! Very good.
I like those Aged Brushed Brass Handle.
Sherice Tuttle –
We moved into a mid century home and needed this exact color to match the vintage pulls in the house. They look great !
Used these handles to upgrade the look of a dresser and am very pleased! They seem sturdy and are really stylish. Husband approved.
The colour is more like copper. It looks really nice and changes colour depending on the light. I definitely recommend. It is a colour that you wont get tired of looking.The only problem we had was with the screws. Our wood cabinets were too thick for the screws sent with the items or even with the longer ones we bought from lowes. So, we had to cut the screws to adjust them.