2Pcs 4″-6″ Fire Rated Door Hinges Self Closing Adjustable Spring Hinge Single Action Stainless Steel Polished
- 2Pcs Hinges: A pair of ratchet adjustable spring hinges which allow for the door to self close – ideal for a wide of residential and domestic uses.
- Adjustable: Fully adjustable tension with a Pin. The adjustable hinge allows for quick fine tuning of the tension with a key and is recommended for use on internal doors only.
- Load capacity up to 40 kg(88.18 lbs): Perfect for use on fire doors and heavy internal doors weighing up to 40kg(88.18 lbs).
- Comes with screws: Equipped with screws for easy installation. (4 inches with 8 screws/5 inches with 10 screws./6 inches with 10 screws)
- Main functions: 90° positioning, damping buffer, automatic door closing, adjustable speed.
- Thickened Material–Durable, the product is made of thickened material, good corrosion resistance.
- Arbitary Adjustment–The closing speed can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the variable speed can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the needs of different stages to meet the needs.
- Flexible Mute–Sealed axis for a quiet environment.
Fotobum 1 –
Works as it should
RAD Airbrush –
T. R. Green –
Kindle Customer –
Needed something to close closet door. Took of existing hinge. Had to chisel a bit as it is thicker then existing one and then screw on the new one. Adjusted it per instructions and it has been working great.
I live on the ground floor of an apartment complex and I feel much safer leaving my windows open having those there. I will probably keep them on all my windows for year-round security purposes not just when I open my windows for fresh air. They are easy to use and I guess if you ever lose the key to them, which each one comes with their own key you can always use a large hex key.
I needed a gold/brass looking hinge to close my basement door automatically. We have a baby that’s a speed demon and I don’t want my wife or I to accidentally leave the door open. Having this hinge solves the issue without worry!I installed the hinge at the bottom, three hinge door, and it works well. I suppose the middle or top would be a bit better but my door swells up too much in the summer time that it wouldn’t close properly.To make this hinge work with my door, hollow core, I needed to wind the spring up two times and use the cotter pin. Very simple process but instructions do state that you shouldn’t go that tight.It’s been several months and there’s been no issues. I’m very happy with this purchase and so is my wife! It’s the little things about home improvement in which can make your life that much easier and safe.
Miche P. –
Was easy to install and adjust. The hardest part is deciding the amount of pressure to place on the closure since we have multiple issues to deal with … Infant/don’t want to hard closure, less noise … toddler & pets /don’t want it to not click closed … I think this door closer did pretty well with being able to achieve the middle range. If it continues to work without issue it was well worth the purchase
I wanted to keep my dog out of the den and I was skeptical at first because I have very solid heavy doors and I have to pull the knob a little to close it securely. I installed two hinges, one at the top, and one in the middle parallel to the door knob, and it works perfectly, closing the door firmly each time. I had trouble installing it at first because I screwed the hinge in backwards by accident….Before you screw it in, make sure the two panels of the hinge lay flat against each other when you close it, otherwise the door won’t close at all. Once I figured that out, it was easy and it worked like a charm. If you have a solid heavy door, I recommend getting at least two hinges.
I love them but my family hates them. If they would close the doors we wouldn¡¯t have had to get them so I¡¯m not sympathetic to them. The cats do like to sneak into the pantry when we are getting something and end up getting locked in.
Great option to use with ground floor window AC’s