2Pcs 4″-6″ Fire Rated Door Hinges Self Closing Adjustable Spring Hinge Single Action Stainless Steel Polished
- 2Pcs Hinges: A pair of ratchet adjustable spring hinges which allow for the door to self close – ideal for a wide of residential and domestic uses.
- Adjustable: Fully adjustable tension with a Pin. The adjustable hinge allows for quick fine tuning of the tension with a key and is recommended for use on internal doors only.
- Load capacity up to 40 kg(88.18 lbs): Perfect for use on fire doors and heavy internal doors weighing up to 40kg(88.18 lbs).
- Comes with screws: Equipped with screws for easy installation. (4 inches with 8 screws/5 inches with 10 screws./6 inches with 10 screws)
- Main functions: 90° positioning, damping buffer, automatic door closing, adjustable speed.
- Thickened Material–Durable, the product is made of thickened material, good corrosion resistance.
- Arbitary Adjustment–The closing speed can be adjusted arbitrarily, and the variable speed can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the needs of different stages to meet the needs.
- Flexible Mute–Sealed axis for a quiet environment.
Well made and secures my window perfectly. Great fit and locked in place!
So darn easy to install. Installed it in less than 5min. Instructions were not necessary as everything were self explanatory. Just remove old hinge, install new hinge, decide if you want door to stay open (turn hex one way) or you want door to stay close (turn hex the other way). Depending on how fast you want door to open or close will depend on how many turns you make before putting in the stopper pin. Finished.
Hinge was easy to install and does close the door, not hard enough to latch the door, but enough that the dog can’t get out.Not sure if the spring isn’t set beyond where they recommend though. The instructions weren’t the best. But, it’s working well enough to keep my dog from running out a door that is often left open by accident, so I’m happy.
I bought this for my solid pine bedroom door. When going to bed at night I would leave it slightly cracked so my cat could come in but then the door would be wide open. So I installed and set it so it would close but not slam completely shut. She figured out how to open from both sides so now I don’t have to constantly be getting up to close the door.Easily adjustable and easy to install.
I have a cat that will sneak into any room if she can. We have to keep the doors closed, but with kids and rules- sometimes that doesn’t always happen! In an effort to save my sanity and their ears, I had this installed and Wallah!!! The door closes automatically! Very happy I found this!!
Installation only took about 10 minutes; I was fortunate to be able to do a simple 6 screw swap (i.e. I didn’t have to do any modifications to the door trim). I was worried with it being in my main entry hallway that it would look weird being bigger than the other hinges, but it really isn’t bad. The hinge works as expected, but time will tell how it holds up; after a few days of breaking in, I did have to adjust the setting higher, but that is easy to do and there is plenty of adjustment left.
Product is bigger than regular door hinges. You adjust the force that the door closes. No slamming really satisfied
Now dad doesn’t have to yell at the kids to shut the door to the garage. It should end up paying for itself in heating and AC costs. Mine was a bit difficult to install but that was my door issue not a product issue. All in all happy with the purachse.
Careful with the strength of these things.
This product does it¡¯s job . It¡¯s easy to install , also you can tighten up more if you want the door to close real quick or you can tighten less if you want your door to slow close . Bought one more after being satisfied by first purchase.