316 Stainless Steel Pad Eye Plate Ceiling Hooks 1.3in/1.6in/2in Round Shape Marine Hardware Hooks with Screws
- ✔️ HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Our ceiling hooks heavy-duty, and snap hooks are made of premium quality 316 brushed stainless steel, rust-resistant, and corrosion-resistant, ensuring durability and dependability. What’s more, the eye hooks with loop u-shaped design is secure and durable. Especially, our load-bearing of u-hook can be up to 100kg.
- ✔️ SNAP HOOK: Our snap hook can instantly lock, open and close smoothly, allow quick connect and disconnect. With appropriate spring rate design, you can open and narrow gently using one hand, which allows for quick attachment of keychain, rope, and backpack.
- ✔️ VARIOUS APPLICATION: Our eye hooks are perfect for hammock chairs, porch swings, swinging chairs, punching bags. And this high-quality hammock hooks and carabiners are suitable for the ceiling of your garage or room, porch or veranda. Moreover, it can be used to plug small yachts and boat bolt, roof beam，ceiling fan, also be used as bags and home accessories.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: You can easily mount this eye plate hook with a snap hook anywhere you want, especially ceilings, sturdy posts, decks, brick walls, trees, etc. You should use the drill to install the screws, only use the hammer will damage the screws.
- Color: Silver.
- Material: 316 Stainless steel.
- Each pad eye maximum load:M5 – 150lb/M6 – 200lb/M8 – 300lb.
- M5 – 16 pieces of M5 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M6 – 10 pieces of M6 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M8 – 6 pieces of M8 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
Timothy M. –
We used these hooks to fasten lashing straps onto our floating dock in order to hold the 55 gallon drums in place. They are sturdy and perfect for our needs.
Solidly built and just the thing for my wife’s larger safety release horse tie hooks.
Worked well for my application. Only time will tell how quickly they weather or will rust. Would buy again.
Ralph Reynoso –
Very sturdy and strong. Was perfect for heavy frame I built to hang on my ceiling.
Great hooks. I made my own chain door lock for extra protection when I’m not home.
I am using these to hold my hammock to a cinder block wall and they work like a champion the block anchors are toggle bolts so no live load issues!
Thomas Pernau –
Working perfectly. Pool liner attachments .we also used for the deep end rope divide in our pool
The hooks are great. Secure and hold both of my boys up.
Tim S –
Works well. Use it on the inside of my back door as a dog chain/anchor. I¡¯ve hard no issues, and it¡¯s so sturdy.