4 Packs 105° Soft Close Cabinet Hinges for Kitchen Cabinets -Satin Nickel Self Closing Kitchen Cabinet Hinges Concealed with Built-in Soft Close Hinges Damper -3 Way Adjustability
- 105° Soft Close Hinges: 35mm bore (concealed hinge cup), 105-degree opening angle for the most common cupboard hinges door styles. They’re also known as hidden hinges for cabinet doors or hidden cabinet hinges in kitchens & baths.
- Quiet, Soft Closing Cabinet Hinges: Our cabinet door hinge has built-in cabinet soft close damper that dampens the banging sound of any slamming of the cabinet doors. This helps the door to close more safely and quietly while protecting your fingers.
- 3-WAY Adjustability: Simply turn the screws on the soft close hinges for kitchen cabinets to adjust the door position. Come with matching cabinet door hinges dowels and screws to ensure a perfect fit.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Finish: Thanks to the high-quality steel metal and built-in soft close cabinet door damper mechanism, our soft close hinge for cabinets with 50,000 times tested for performance and durability to last a lifetime.
- Package Inclusion: 4 Packs Soft Close Cabinet Hinges, which with 12*screws.
- POM Engineering Material Butter: The buffer is made of high-quality POM factory plastic material, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, buffer mute.
- Thicken Hinge Arm: 1.5mm thickened hinge lever arm, the base bearing capacity is stronger, the lever arm is tough without deformation, without distortion.
- Reinforced Double Spring: Thickened design makes opening and closing easy and effortless.
- Nickel-plated Surface: The hinge surface is treated with nickel plating to make it rust resistant and durable as new.
These soft close hinges could not have been easier to install. My husband wasn¡¯t thrilled to have to do it, so I did it myself!!!! All 62 hinges! I love my soft close cabinets, no more slamming doors!!!!
Doctor Rick –
Was perfect fit for replacement and 3-way adjustment is great
This is a great product. They fit EXACTLY into the cups and drill holes from the builder-grade hinges on our kitchen, bath, and laundry cabinets in our new townhome; however, plan to replace a minimum of two hinges per cabinet door no matter how small the door is. I thought maybe one soft-close hinge might do the trick, but even the smaller doors required two. I ordered a 30-pack, but I needed 18 more hinges. I would have saved some money if I had just ordered a 50-pack to begin with.
Karen Newman –
These work great! Don¡¯t have to worry about the kids slamming the cabinet doors anymore. At first they left big gaps in between the doors but found out there are gap adjustments on the hinge. Great price too!
It’s super annoying removing all the screws and plastic pieces prior to installation with a vise grips and drill, but I can’t complain too much given the cost. My wife loves the upgrade in her kitchen. I’m not a very handy guy and still managed to knock out this project by myself. Highly recommend.
R. Donka –
Great price working great
I used the screws from my origan hinges and it was so east to Switch out the old worn ones with these new ones. My kitchen is from the 90s so it needed a little bit of a face lift. These Hinges helped a lot. They have adjustment screw on where you mount them so you can get a prefect fit.I am so happy To have gotten these. I hope they last a long time.
It is very easy to install and worth of money. Quality of hinges is very good
This was a perfect fit to replace my current hinges. They work great and the price was just right!
Exact fit for the Home Depot unfinished cabinets. We added to our kitchen and these slow close hinges fit the new cabinets perfectly and we used the kreg brand jig to fit them to the original doors.