4 Packs 105° Soft Close Cabinet Hinges for Kitchen Cabinets -Satin Nickel Self Closing Kitchen Cabinet Hinges Concealed with Built-in Soft Close Hinges Damper -3 Way Adjustability
- 105° Soft Close Hinges: 35mm bore (concealed hinge cup), 105-degree opening angle for the most common cupboard hinges door styles. They’re also known as hidden hinges for cabinet doors or hidden cabinet hinges in kitchens & baths.
- Quiet, Soft Closing Cabinet Hinges: Our cabinet door hinge has built-in cabinet soft close damper that dampens the banging sound of any slamming of the cabinet doors. This helps the door to close more safely and quietly while protecting your fingers.
- 3-WAY Adjustability: Simply turn the screws on the soft close hinges for kitchen cabinets to adjust the door position. Come with matching cabinet door hinges dowels and screws to ensure a perfect fit.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Finish: Thanks to the high-quality steel metal and built-in soft close cabinet door damper mechanism, our soft close hinge for cabinets with 50,000 times tested for performance and durability to last a lifetime.
- Package Inclusion: 4 Packs Soft Close Cabinet Hinges, which with 12*screws.
- POM Engineering Material Butter: The buffer is made of high-quality POM factory plastic material, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, buffer mute.
- Thicken Hinge Arm: 1.5mm thickened hinge lever arm, the base bearing capacity is stronger, the lever arm is tough without deformation, without distortion.
- Reinforced Double Spring: Thickened design makes opening and closing easy and effortless.
- Nickel-plated Surface: The hinge surface is treated with nickel plating to make it rust resistant and durable as new.
This is a great product. They fit EXACTLY into the cups and drill holes from the builder-grade hinges on our kitchen, bath, and laundry cabinets in our new townhome; however, plan to replace a minimum of two hinges per cabinet door no matter how small the door is. I thought maybe one soft-close hinge might do the trick, but even the smaller doors required two. I ordered a 30-pack, but I needed 18 more hinges. I would have saved some money if I had just ordered a 50-pack to begin with.
R. Donka –
Great price working great