4 Packs 105° Soft Close Cabinet Hinges for Kitchen Cabinets -Satin Nickel Self Closing Kitchen Cabinet Hinges Concealed with Built-in Soft Close Hinges Damper -3 Way Adjustability
- 105° Soft Close Hinges: 35mm bore (concealed hinge cup), 105-degree opening angle for the most common cupboard hinges door styles. They’re also known as hidden hinges for cabinet doors or hidden cabinet hinges in kitchens & baths.
- Quiet, Soft Closing Cabinet Hinges: Our cabinet door hinge has built-in cabinet soft close damper that dampens the banging sound of any slamming of the cabinet doors. This helps the door to close more safely and quietly while protecting your fingers.
- 3-WAY Adjustability: Simply turn the screws on the soft close hinges for kitchen cabinets to adjust the door position. Come with matching cabinet door hinges dowels and screws to ensure a perfect fit.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Finish: Thanks to the high-quality steel metal and built-in soft close cabinet door damper mechanism, our soft close hinge for cabinets with 50,000 times tested for performance and durability to last a lifetime.
- Package Inclusion: 4 Packs Soft Close Cabinet Hinges, which with 12*screws.
- POM Engineering Material Butter: The buffer is made of high-quality POM factory plastic material, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, buffer mute.
- Thicken Hinge Arm: 1.5mm thickened hinge lever arm, the base bearing capacity is stronger, the lever arm is tough without deformation, without distortion.
- Reinforced Double Spring: Thickened design makes opening and closing easy and effortless.
- Nickel-plated Surface: The hinge surface is treated with nickel plating to make it rust resistant and durable as new.
Works perfectly! I changed out 20 cabinet doors and it was quick and easy swapping the hinges. I took off the dowel screws and used the screws I had from the previous hinges. Removing the dowel covers was a pain but easy with a power tool and pliers.
Exactly what I needed to replace a hinge on a kitchen cabinet. Easy to figure out and get in
Denis Lahaie –
Pros:* Slow soft close speed with large doors* Direct fit replacement for many builder-grade cabinets* Easy one screw adjustment* Feels strong and durableCons:* Greasy. The soft close mechanism uses grease and some of it leaks off the plastic plunger onto the hinge surfaceGreat product. Make sure you measure 3 times and buy once of you’re upgrading to soft close. Wash hands & wipe off hinges after install; the grease will get everywhere.
They were a good upgrade from the stock ones that were in the bathroom cabinet I had. This gives you a slow, and quiet close on the doors. They install easy, look good, and work. No complaints.
Bought these for a Little Free Library set of doors. While there are plenty of Euro style hinges out there, these have an added benefit that is not mentioned in the description. Included are two plastic bushings for the face frame screws which will help reinforce the attachment and prevent tear out. I counterbored holes for the bushings then drilled pilot holes for the screws to extend further into the face frame. It is a really solid connection! Did not see this on other hinges.
Anna M Stumpf –
This is a very good hinge, no difference between these and the ones you buy at HD at $50 per 10 pack so do the math, I build several cabinets a month and have used these for about 2 years now with zero issues. I highly recommend them.
They work , easy to install and a really nice upgrade to my cabinets.
Good hinges. All of them worked as they should except for one. It wouldn¡¯t close all the way. Luckily the pack I ordered had extra so I could finish the project.
very easy to install
David Porter –
These are nice cup hinges and the soft close feature works pretty well. My chief complaint is they can’t be adjusted as close to the cabinet face frame as I would like. There’s at least a 1/8″ – 3/16″ gap between the door and face frame of the cabinet even with the adjustment as tight as it will go. Also, on a couple of the cabinet doors we used these on the door doesn’t seem to want to close completely. Not sure what’s going on with that. Other than those 2 things they work and function as intended.