5-10 Pcs Brushed Brass Cabinet Drawer Pulls Furniture Hardware, Kitchen Cupboard Door Handles Stainless Steel, Multi-size optional
- Special Brushed Brass plating: It is not gold color, but a very Unique Dark Brass color. VADANIA pull handles are with special plating process ,anti-rust and anti-corroded, and with comfortable touch feeling.
- Multiple sizes: Can be applied to a variety of cabinets, wardrobes, drawers, closets.
- High Quality: Rergy cabinet handle is made of high-quality zinc alloy with classic brushed brass finish, light in texture, durable, delicate in touch, and easy to install. The corners are treated with arcs, which is relatively safe for children.
- Easy installation: You can install it easily by yourself with fun & creativity. Matching screws required for installation are also included.
- Step 1: Measure the distance between mounting holes for the handle.
- Step 2: drill the screw mounting hole with an appropriately sized drill bit.
- Step 3: Thread the screw holes from the back of the plate to the front and insert the screws into the handle.
They loom great just as described
So easy to install comes with two screw lengths which is very helpful. It was missing a few of the short screws but I was able to cut down some long ones to make it work. Handles themselves are fantastic
I traded out the old brass handles on my white dresser with these and it is a night and day difference. they are perfect!
This is a Great Product!!!Sturdy, Sleek and Streamlined.
Pretty good knobs. Easy to install, looks perfect with black furniture. Seem pretty sturdy and has great weight. Only thing is the gold is darker than it looked online. Not bright gold as I expected.Would buy again.
I used these pulls for an Ikea small drawer cabinet make over but I don’t have a before picture. It was a blond color with a white front and out dated silver pulls. It is on wheels which is why I wanted to keep it but it was very outdated. So, I painted it black and added these gold tone pulls and I love the way it came out. I have a touch up to do because the paint chipped when I was installing 1 of the pulls but the pulls themselves are wonderful and I recommend them. This is a real review not a fake review.
These were great for my kitchen update. (See before/after photos). The knobs really updated the look. I also used them in my bar area. They seem much more high end than they are & after a year they¡¯ve still holding up great. The screws are metric. It¡¯s nice because it comes with both size screws so it¡¯s sure to fit.
In the 20 handle pack it was $ 2.15 each and I saw the same handle in the hardware store for $ 7.50 each. I was pleased with the look in my kitchen on white cabinets.
Nice handles on my doors theses are look nice in kitchen 🙂 x
But what do I know. They look good regardless!!