5-10 Pcs Brushed Brass Cabinet Drawer Pulls Furniture Hardware, Kitchen Cupboard Door Handles Stainless Steel, Multi-size optional
- Special Brushed Brass plating: It is not gold color, but a very Unique Dark Brass color. VADANIA pull handles are with special plating process ,anti-rust and anti-corroded, and with comfortable touch feeling.
- Multiple sizes: Can be applied to a variety of cabinets, wardrobes, drawers, closets.
- High Quality: Rergy cabinet handle is made of high-quality zinc alloy with classic brushed brass finish, light in texture, durable, delicate in touch, and easy to install. The corners are treated with arcs, which is relatively safe for children.
- Easy installation: You can install it easily by yourself with fun & creativity. Matching screws required for installation are also included.
- Step 1: Measure the distance between mounting holes for the handle.
- Step 2: drill the screw mounting hole with an appropriately sized drill bit.
- Step 3: Thread the screw holes from the back of the plate to the front and insert the screws into the handle.
So I had a few more than I needed thank goodness but as you can see, they’re not the exact same 3in sz so it didn’t fit and one came apart during placement. They are a true brass color in case you’re wondering. They still look good.
Absolutely love these brought my kitchen from old and drive it to stylish and new
Definitely recommend. Cheap price and good quality, easy to install. Love the look of the black, definitely elevates this vanity 🙂
Great price, looks great on our kitchen cabinets,
I can¡¯t say enough good things about these. I just wanted to switch my cabinet handles from brass to black. They fit perfect and I had way more screws than I could ever use. Made my project quick and easy. Yay!
These pulls in black and gold are my go-to for all of my kitchen and bath designs. Great quality pull and beautiful finish. I use them on new construction developments and residential kitchens and baths alike because I can trust the quality for my clients. I highly recommend!
I bought these black pulls to update a bedroom dresser. It was harder to remove the old screws than to put in the new pulls. I did have trouble with one of the ten pulls (holes were smaller) but I only needed 8 pulls. I’m not sure why others mentioned the screws being too long as two options were included and the shorter one was perfect. The quality is good (nice weight and color). These pulls were just as they looked.
One of them the weld was bent and didn¡¯t kneel with the holes so had to drill new hole. Other than that they¡¯re great
Marshall Field –
The hardware immediately modernized my kitchen. Product is sturdy and well design.