570PCS Stainless Steel M3 Button Head Hex Socket Cap Screw Bolts, M3 x 4/5/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/20/25mm Screw and Nuts Flat Washer Assortment Kit, Fully Machine Thread
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel, provides good strength and corrosion resistance.
- √ Drive Type: Hex Socket(2mm); Head Style: Button; Thread Pitch:0.5mm; Head Dia.:5.7mm
- √ Size: M3 Button Head Socket Cap Screws Bolts Nuts Assortment Kit.
- √ Quantity: It contains 570pcs/11 Sizes of the most commonly used Stainless Steel Button Head Socket Cap Screws Bolts Nuts.
- √ 304 Stainless steel features rust resistant to ensure life-time use, these quality m3 screws for home, automotive, and shop use.
- √ Widely Application: This metric m3 screw assortment is perfect for electrical connections on household and commercial appliances, automotive and marine uses in which the power source has a threaded/bolt-type connection.
- M3*4mm-50pcs M3*5mm-50pcs M3*6mm-50pcs
- M3*8mm-50pcs M3*10mm-30pcs M3*12mm-30pcs
- M3*14mm-30pcs M3*16mm-20pcs M3*18mm-20pcs
- M3*20mm-20pcs M3*25mm-20pcs
- M3 Nuts*100pcs M3 Washers*100pcs
- Allen Key*1pc Tweezer*1pc
a must for ur gen8 or gen8 pack or trx4 sport kit chassis build if u want stainless steal button head screws and all the M3 screws u need this is it…i was missing a few screws in each bag but the company took care of me so fast…a great company and a must buy…for ur rc crawler or trail truck chassis
These are handy to have. There is a large assortment of sizes. They are good quality.
Great quality bolts in a nice organizer. They come seperated out with small baggies. Excellent product for the money.
Well the screws themselves look pretty good, with the proper deciders installed there is not enough room for the plastic container to properly hold and separate all of the screws in the kit so you’ll be comparing what you pulled out against the other screws they are stored with, the enclosed anal wrench doesn’t fit the heads, it’s the wrong size. On a lighter note the tweezers worked great for separating all of the screws as I underwent sorting it all out to the best of my ability.All in all I would purchase it again when I run out, hopefully they get a box in the future that holds all of the bolts inclosed.
Handy to keep these around for building drones. Good value!
Stainless is fun. Good enough for govt work. Lol. Well for 99% of people it’s fine. Don’t need nuts. Wish they put in locknuts instead.
Screws well and often, keeps things together.
I really liked them, they just do the job as expected.
This is a bargain in my opinion. Well worth the price.