6 Packs 3″-13″ Kitchen Square Cabinet Handles Satin Nickel Cabinet Pulls Brushed Nickel Drawer Pulls Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Kitchen Handles for Cabinets Cupboard Handles Drawer Handles
- Material: made of high quality stainless steel,they are hollow construction,lightweight but durable and anti-corrosive,can be used for many years.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥: Use the black dresser pull to mark the position for the screws before firmly attaching.
- 𝐏ackage: 6*Pack Handles, 12* M4 standard screws (1 inch & 1.57 inches) matching each color hardware. Each color cabinet pull is individually wrapped and packaged to protect from being scratched.
- Measuring the installation hole distance of the handle.
- Using an appropriately sized drill bit, drill the appropriate screw mounting holes.
- The screws pass through the installation holes from the back of the cabinet door and screw into the screw holes of the handle.
- Deep Hole Sscrew Design-Not easy to loose and break, easy to install, strong and firm.
- Fine Surface Texture-Multi-layer surface treatment, process protection, lasting bright as new.
- Thick Material-Careful selection of materials, thick materials, durable and long-lasting.
- Note: The diameter of the handle tube has 3 sizes to choose from, and the height has 2 heights to choose from.
Very light not for children ,work ok on our cabinets.
I got a cabinet from my parents for our small bathroom for some additional storage, and wanted to swap the hardware to match ours. I got ours from Home Depot, but these matched perfect. Cannot comment on longevity at the moment, but they are not flimsy and the paint job looks good.
John Veasey –
I could not find a Hettich original hinge, after travelling to 4 different stores in the GTA. The dimensions were perfect and works and seems to be a stronger hinge than my originals, GREAT!!!
These handles met our expectations and are great quality for the price! The only suggestion I have is that they send washers with the screws as the longer screws didn¡¯t catch and tighten enough almost like the screws were stripped but it was just because they were a little too long so I bought some washers at Canadian Tire for 6.49 and that seemed to do the trick! Other than that they are perfect!
The plain matte black handles certainly improve my 80’s oak kitchen! A few of the screws did not work, but overall, the handles were easy to install.
Kelly M –
Very good for the price but they are hollow and seem lower quality than some of my other cabinet pulls that I paid a lot more for. Mine only came with nine packs of screws and one of the screws was not even threaded as you can see in the photo. Fortunately I only needed six of these so it wasn’t a problem but if I needed all 10 I would be very unhappy about having to wait to get replacement screws for two of the handles. Also as others have mentioned some of the screw holes are not threaded properly but it was not a big problem for me – just had to turn the screw hard. Overall I am satisfied but they are certainly room for improvement.
Refinished a dresser. Updated handles to these. Worked great
Marnie Broughton –
Sohail Asif –
Used these handles when I refinished a dresser and sidetables. They were just as described – perfect size and durable quality! Great price, great style – can’t beat that! Definitely recommend.