Folding Shelf Brackets, Max Load 300 lb, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Collapsible Wall Mounted Shelf Brackets for Table, Space Saving DIY Bracket, Pack of 2 pcs
Full Range of Models & Powerful Support
- Models include 8″/10″/12″/14″/16″/18″/20″ foldable shelf brackets to meet different size requirements.
- Max Load: 330 lbs / 152 kg. The need to increase the load capacity can increase the number of hinge in the interval.
How to Choose the Size
- It is recommended to match the depth of the partition with the length of the bracket to ensure the maximum carrying capacity.
- The protruding depth of the partition will increase the torque of the support arm. As the torque increases, the carrying capacity will decrease (leverage principle).
- The folding bracket can be locked at 92 degrees. When not in use, you can fold the table to save space.
- You can use it to extend the folding workbench in garages, laundry rooms, kitchens, garages, boats, yachts, front desks, backyards, RVs, barbecue grills, trailers, bedrooms, balconies, bathrooms, etc.
Easy to Install
- Even if you are not good at DIY, it is easy to install.
- The package includes the appropriate mounting accessories, high quality stainless steel screws and Expansion anchor.
- You just need to make sure that the two brackets are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the wall.
Rugged & Durable
- The shelf bracket is made of high quality stainless steel with good corrosion resistance and rust resistance.
- No coating, no paint, easy to clean, wire drawing process, can prevent daily scratches, and keep bright as new.
I installed this in my camper for extra storage and it works great. It folds down so it misses my slide out. Great product.
M. Sharp –
Easy install, even anchoring to a concrete wall
If you’re using it as a table extension as I am, it’s quite easy for someone to nick the trigger and release the bracket. Otherwise they work well and are very sturdy.
My RV folding counter turned out perfect thanks to your brackets. Be careful to be sure both brackets lock in place. You should hear two clicks when they both lock in. Had to shim about 1/4″ to make the counter plumb. Super happy with them.
Tony Deaztlan –
Just as the product is described, the product is perfect.
Leah B. –
I haven’t installed it yet but it is well built
Amber Ricks –