Folding Shelf Brackets, Max Load 300 lb, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Collapsible Wall Mounted Shelf Brackets for Table, Space Saving DIY Bracket, Pack of 2 pcs
Full Range of Models & Powerful Support
- Models include 8″/10″/12″/14″/16″/18″/20″ foldable shelf brackets to meet different size requirements.
- Max Load: 330 lbs / 152 kg. The need to increase the load capacity can increase the number of hinge in the interval.
How to Choose the Size
- It is recommended to match the depth of the partition with the length of the bracket to ensure the maximum carrying capacity.
- The protruding depth of the partition will increase the torque of the support arm. As the torque increases, the carrying capacity will decrease (leverage principle).
- The folding bracket can be locked at 92 degrees. When not in use, you can fold the table to save space.
- You can use it to extend the folding workbench in garages, laundry rooms, kitchens, garages, boats, yachts, front desks, backyards, RVs, barbecue grills, trailers, bedrooms, balconies, bathrooms, etc.
Easy to Install
- Even if you are not good at DIY, it is easy to install.
- The package includes the appropriate mounting accessories, high quality stainless steel screws and Expansion anchor.
- You just need to make sure that the two brackets are parallel to each other and perpendicular to the wall.
Rugged & Durable
- The shelf bracket is made of high quality stainless steel with good corrosion resistance and rust resistance.
- No coating, no paint, easy to clean, wire drawing process, can prevent daily scratches, and keep bright as new.
E. Waldorph –
I used these collapsible shelve brackets to attach to the back of my roll away work bench in my garage. The work great and have added to the flat useable work space I have. I¡¯ve placed items that weigh over one hundred pounds on it and the brackets held up great. The only thing you need to know is that the pre-drilled screw holes made by the manufacturer requires a couple inch extension bit if you¡¯re going to use a power driver to install the screws. Not that big of a deal and I would definitely recommend and buy the brackets again.
Carmen Rojas –
Strength and ease of use.
David L Sole –
Used different screws
Logan Newman –
These brackets were purchased to put a shelf on the front of my pellet grill, they are well built and fold up and down smoothly. They work perfect, great brackets and at a great price.
The screws provided are very poor quality, even with pre-drilling the heads stripped out after installing half way, and were a real pain to get out. That being said the bracket themselves is fantastic. I’m using it for a ‘as needed’ drop down platform for a portable table saw in the woodshop. Easy to pull up into position, rock solid after installation. I would buy this again if needed.
Used these brackets to make a folding side board on my Big Green Egg table.
Heavy duty, easy to install.
Travis Phillips –
I bought this to make a fold down counter space and they worked beautifully. Easy to install and raise up and down with ease. Highly recommend these brackets.
Katie McAnally –
Brilliant piece of engineering, easy to use once installed, however, not installation guides & while some screw holes are positioned to allow acres to be set by a drill, the position of some of the screw holes requires thin manual screwdrivers & quite a bit of manipulating.
Mr. Practical –
Tiny Houses rely on space savers. These supports allowed us to have a fold down table in our kitchen. Very sturdy and have had 60 pounds on it. Would buy again.