Shower Door Rollers, Set of 8 Single Shower Door Runners/Wheels/Pulleys/Guides 23mm Diameter Home Bathroom DIY Replacement Parts(4 Upper Rollers and 4 Bottom Rollers)
- A Set of 8 Pcs Single Shower Door Rollers (4 upper rollers and 4 bottom rollers).
- Diameter of the wheel: 25mm; Width of the wheel: 6mm. Minimum Hole size in the glass: 11mm. Maximum glass thickness: 6mm.
- These single shower door rollers fit glass shower doors where the distance from the center of the hole to edge of glass is 18mm
- Material: Plastic, Nylon, A Plastic, Nylon BS and stainless steel.
- Comes with screw cover caps. Spring loaded action can also fit curved showers. Designed with a nut and a plastic cover
OK product. The screw covers fall off. But serves the purpose.
Hopefully be a long time before we need to replace again
Easy to install
Ordered on a weekend, arrived Monday, fitted in 15 mins – brilliant,
This product fit perfectly, it was easy to install and for the money I have extra parts now.
I had forgotten to secure my RV shower doors & broke 1of the rollers. I bought this multi-pack in case I need more in the future. It was as easy to install this replacement as it was to remove the broken unit (almost as easy as breaking the old unit). The color is not a perfect match to the original unit, but close enough.
Used on student curved shower doorsVery easy to use and no hassles
If you have an Aqualux model: FEN0565WHD (Curved corner unit – base 1200x900mm, reference 160578 s/frame d/door curved offset 1200) and you are searching to replace the wheel bearings part: XP00164 then these 23mm will work instead of the originals. The originals from Aqualux are extremely overpriced (probably because of the unusual sizing) and they are complete junk also. These don’t have the chrome finish but they look ok and a fraction of the cost. They are a tight fit so take your time fitting. Replace top ones too because these fittings are a little shorter and so the doors would hang at an angle if you didn’t. 4 star because the covers for the screws are a bit poorly fitting.
Done the job
For their cost they do the job well