Stainless Steel Corner Brace, Heavy Duty Right Angle Bracket for Wood, Metal Joint Bracket Shelf Support L Shape Bracket for Shelves, Furniture, Cabinet
- 【Heavy Duty Corner Brackets】Double-wide corner braces made of stainless steel with exquisite technology, durable and rust proof; Smooth surface and edges without burrs
- 【Wide Applications】The right angle brackets can be used in a variety of furniture and hardware accessories, perfect for fastening chair, table, window, furniture, dresser, shelf, drawer, etc
- 【Countersunk Screw】Screw holes are countersunk design; The head of screw is not protruding after the screw has been screwed in, simple and aesthetic appearance
【3 Brackets Size】
- 38 x 31 x 31 mm (L x H x W) ; Thickness:1 mm; Hole diameter: 5 mm; Pack: 30 pcs
- 40 x 42 x 42 mm (L x H x W) ; Thickness:1.5 mm; Hole diameter: 5 mm; Pack: 20 pcs
- 50 x 52 x 52 mm (L x H x W) ; Thickness:1.5 mm; Hole diameter: 5 mm; Pack: 15 pcs
Great value for stainless steel brackets
These are fine brackets. Be aware that they come with a protective sheet of plastic over the face and it is very difficult to remove.
This is a Christmas gift for my daughter
I needed something to attach and brace my 4″ x 4″ legs to a tabletop. I tried another product that was just as long but narrower. The thinner ones did not work (legs were not sturdy and wobbled a little bit) so I looked for something like these brackets at my local hardware stores. I did find something, but they were $3 to $4 per piece and not as good a quality of steel. Kind of expensive since I needed 16 total. Not only were these a much better price, they were a better quality of steel. This not only makes them stronger and sturdier, but a much better value. While the descriptions says a #4 and up to a #12 wood screw will fit, I found that a #8 wood screw was the best fit (I took a bracket to the store where they let me test screw sizes for optimum fit).
Perfect for building
Used on corners of metal building.
Great worth the money
Good and solid brackets. And I didn’t have too much trouble peeling off the blue film many reviewers complained about here. However, none of the brackets were a perfect 90 degrees. They were all off by a few degrees. I had to bend each bracket slightly and then check them against my combination square.