Flat Head Machine Screws
- The head design of the screws provide a flush surface in countersunk holes that makes it ideal in confined areas fastening applications.
- Perfectly for occasions where the head is not allowed to be exposed.
- Also called countersunk machine screws.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS – Precision threads can easily pass through a variety of materials, such as plastics, wood, metal, etc., suitable for door handles, the mechanical industry and small repairs around shops, garages or home furniture fasteners, and are also ideal for floor fixing.
- VALUE PACKAGING AND EASY TO USE – This Flat Head screws package contains 100Pcs with horn cross head to meet your daily needs, is not easy to slide during installation, and can be quickly and easily sinked. They are ideal for use at home, in the office or at work.
If you need other sizes of screws not showing, please contact us.